Seattle Outdoor Kitchens and Hardscapes
Your design professional from DP Palmer Restoration will work directly with you to develop an outdoor kitchen concept to completion. With more than three decades of experience designing and building hardscape features like outdoor kitchens, we can turn your yard into your own personal oasis.
Examining Various Hardscape Features, Including Seattle Outdoor Kitchens
What follow is a brief overview of various hardscape features you can incorporate into your outdoor spaces:
- Outdoor Kitchens – A Seattle outdoor kitchen can be a simple covered area with a barbeque and plenty of countertop space, or an entire room equipped with various appliances, tables, chairs, and surfaces for a magnificent outdoor entertainment haven. Your outdoor kitchen can be illuminated with decorative fixtures, and we will incorporate a theme to tie your whole idea together.
Our professional designers will work with you fully develop your outdoor kitchen ideas. In-house masons and pavers will then turn that concept into an outdoor masterpiece where you and your family can enjoy countless hours of quality time.
- Retaining Walls – Our in-house masons can create beautiful outdoor retaining walls that function as partitions to create various levels of landscaping. An eroding slope can damage your property, and old retaining walls made out of railroad ties or rotting wood, can be unsightly. A custom outdoor retaining wall made from stone adds long lasting beauty to your outdoor spaces in both the front and backyard.
- Driveways – A fine home should be complimented with outdoor features that enhance its overall appearance. An old concrete driveway detracts from the beauty of a home, but a custom driveway built by our pavers will harmonize with you existing property and likely increase its value. We can create any type of driveway for your outdoor space, including 75 degree turn-in driveways.
- Benches – Whether you’re looking to create sitting spaces to enjoy the quiet respite of your garden, add seating around a sunken fire pit, or create permanent places to lounge within your outdoor kitchen, benches are a fine feature to consider. Our talented masons can create outdoor benches in an almost unlimited variety of styles.
- Outdoor Water Features – Have you ever dreamed of adding a waterfall to your outdoor swimming pool? Or maybe a fountain to attract songbirds or simply enjoy the soothing sound of the rushing water? Water features are a great way to customize your outdoor spaces, and our designers can work with you to develop your ideas.
- Odds and Ends – Outdoor hardscape possibilities are virtually endless. You could add a fire pit with bench seating, a koi pond, an outdoor fireplace, or even a lovely outdoor sitting area in the middle of your garden.
From Seattle outdoor kitchens to custom driveways, we are eager to help you design and build your custom hardscape features to create something truly extraordinary.
Choose DP Palmer for Your Seattle Outdoor Kitchen
At DP Palmer Restoration, we built our business on the principles of honesty and integrity. We are fortunate to work with Seattle’s most discerning clients to create outdoor hardscapes that go far beyond mere functionality. What sets us apart?
- Our in-house masons and craftsman work with other industry professionals to create outdoor kitchens and other hardscapes that can withstand anything the elements can throw at them.
- Every outdoor hardscape project receives daily oversight from a member of management.
- We maintain accurate work schedules on every outdoor hardscape job.
- You will receive daily progress reports on your outdoor kitchen.
If you want to work with the best, give the professionals at DP Palmer a call today and let us get to work on your outdoor kitchen masterpiece.